JOB ADVERTISEMENT – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Cosmo Airport Car Parking
JOB ADVERTISEMENT – OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Cosmo Airport Car Parking
Car Park Services Ltd has been operating in the car parking industry since 1986 providing car park management solutions for clients in both the public and private sectors. Our main products include city and town centre car parking, and airport parking.
The company is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator, initially in a full-time temporary capacity with the prospect of leading to permanent, to join its busy team situated at Cosmo Airport car parking site - Belfast International Airport.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a pro-active approach, flexible attitude, and possess excellent IT skills and a knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite, together with well-established communication skills, both written and verbally. In addition, the office administrator will:
- Assist Human Resources with recruitment, induction, performance management and training
- Conduct sales transactions and reconcile accounts
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Compose and send correspondence
- Purchase supplies
- Provide an efficient front of house service.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday from 9.00am-5.00pm
Five GCSEs to include Maths and English at Grade C level or above
At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
Excellent IT skills including a sound working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Meticulous organisation and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
- Adept at problem-solving including being able to identify issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, making naturally good first impressions with an ability to be tactful, diplomatic and professional
- Holder of a UK driving licence for at least 2 years
- Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration or equivalent
- ICT Qualification
Closing Date: Monday, 10 December 2018 at 16:00 hours
Interviews will take place on Tuesday, 18 December 2018
For an Application Form and full Job Description please email email@example.com.